Mobile Heap Leap Leach Conveying System:
• Looking to for greater capacity, continuous material flow, and reduced downtime at your heap leach mining operation? Our heap leach conveying systems are designed in a custom, comprehensive manner for peak material handling efficiency.
• At the core of our system is the mine-duty TeleStacker® Conveyor, which is engineered with an internal stinger conveyor that maintains constant motion along a cell, distributing material evenly to achieve a flat top to each heaped pile, while also piling more material per move. The horizontal index conveyor, a feed conveyor, and multiple grasshopper conveyors are integrated into the system to ensure that a smooth flow of material is fed to the TeleStacker® Conveyor.
• Each conveyor is engineered with maximum mobility in mind. Our total systems approach takes into account the specific requirements of your operation. Improve your productivity with a heap leach system from Superior!
• The tail of this stacking conveyor mounts to the framework of the HIC [Horizontal Index Conveyor] and radially pivots around this point. The unit’s stinger conveyor telescopes an additional 30 to 70-ft (9.1 – 21.3m). This allows the stacker to pile more tons per move and creates flat top piles, which reduces reliance on dozers to prep the heap for irrigation.
Horizontal Index Conveyor (HIC):
• Equipped with a tracked drive, the TeleStacker® Conveyor is mounted to the frame of the HIC [Horizontal Index Conveyor]. The HIC moves itself and the TeleStacker® Conveyor along a cell’s centerline. This fully skirted conveyor is able to accept material feed at any point, which reduces moves and maintains uptime.
Horizontal Feed Conveyor:
• In between and perpendicular to both the HIC [Horizontal Index Conveyor] and grasshoppers, this portable conveyor transfers material from the grasshoppers and feeds the HIC.
• Often at least 100-ft (30.5m) in length, grasshopper conveyors move in and out of a production pad based on retreat or advance stacking status.
1/ Telestacker® Conveyor • Engineered with an internal stinger conveyor to maintain constant motion along a cell, distributing material evenly to each heaped pile.
2/ Stinger Conveyor • A longer stinger conveyor, over that of conventional radial telescoping units, allows for greater flexibility in complex valley fill applications.
3/ FB® Undercarriage • Manufactured with durable steel and a tubular braced structure that prevents any twisting and shifting, providing stability required for uneven ground and constant movement.
4/ FD Axle Assembly • Technology that allows quick transitions from radial to linear modes, enabling movement along the leach pad cell centerline.
5/ Horizontal Index Conveyor (HIC) • For greater site mobility, the track drive on the unit is designed to move itself and the radial stacker along the cell centerline.
6/ Full Length Hopper • For maximum flexibility, the HIC can be fed at any point along the length of the conveyor.
7/ Track Technology • Overcome flotation and traction concerns in low pressure soils common to heap leach applications.
8/ Horizontal Feed Conveyor • Transfers material from the grasshopper conveyor to the HIC to maintain a consistent, steady material flow.