GEOTREK® CONVEYOR—The GeoTrek® Conveyor is track mounted, giving you exceptional mobility throughout your operation. Being self-contained with an engine incorporated in the axle, the Geotrek® Conveyor is operated by one person via remote control.
The set back tracks allow for stockpiling at 23 degrees for higher stockpiles and smaller footprints. With independent hydraulic cylinders, the Geotrek Conveyor is a dual purpose machine used as a stockpile or mobile transfer conveyor. Designed for cost-effective transportation to overseas markets, the Geotrek Conveyor can fit inside a 40 foot shipping container.
● Optional proportional track drive technology allows for steady and smooth acceleration and deceleration.
● Directly links with portable crushing and screening equipment in applications that require stockpiling.
● Independent hydraulic cylinders allow the unit to be used as a mobile transfer or stockpile conveyor.
● Set back tracks allow conveyor to stockpile at 23° incline (standard is 18°) for higher stockpiles on smaller footprints.
● PATENTED POWER FOLD: Protects hydraulic cylinders during operation.
● REMOTE CONTROLS: Hand-held control operates the belt and tracks.
● TRACK DRIVE: Allows for steady travel.
● CONTAINERIZED: Transport dimensions allow for a fit inside a 40-foot shipping container.
● ON-BOARD POWER: 77HP diesel engine supplies hydraulic power.
● TRUSS FRAME: Designed to be heavy enough to handle the job but lightweight for shipping.
● CHANNEL FRAME: Heavy-duty conveyor frame built for optimal in-field performance and portability.