FM SERIES STATIC SCREEN—By harnessing leading-edge engineering resources and innovative technologies, we’re delivering the next generation of screens and feeders – offering you unparalleled levels of performance and reliability.
Designed for stationery and portable plants, the FM Series has high capacity adjustable stroke vibrating motors, independent rotary tension system with a unique patent pending cushioned tensioning bars.
The flexibility of the FM Series ensures that it can work in a variety of applications such as reducing fines (de-dusting), chip sizing, dry manufactured sand, Fine industrial products and RAP fractioning.
The FM Series are available in 6' x 12' to 6' x 18' in 1 or 2 deck units.
• High vibration frequency breaks surface tension of fine materials.
• Static frame, no suspensions, connect direct to structure
• No drive belts or drive assemblies
• Low energy requirements (1.8 hp vibrator motors)
• High capacity fine material screening, handle high flow rates
• End-tension screen cloth = no crown bar channeling
• High speed vibration flexes screen media to break up blinding (material sticking to screen cloth)
Working dimensions: 6 x 12' to 6 x 18' 1 or 2 deck / 1,829 x 3,658 to 1,829 x 5,486 mm 1 or 2 deck