ES SERIES STATIC SCREEN—By harnessing leading-edge engineering resources and innovative technologies, we’re delivering the next generation of screens and feeders – offering you unparalleled levels of performance and reliability.
The revolutionary ES Series increases production and handles applications not possible with traditional horizontal screens because it combines the efficient, high g-force El-Jay™ oval stroke motion with variable slope operation to handle larger deck loads. The new design also features more steel in the “rock zone” for industry leading durability. The screen has multiple new patent-pending features to boost production. The screen adjusts up to 10° in 2.5° increments to best fit the application and optional bottom deck deflector plates increase efficiency.
The ES Series with its variable slope operation gives customers a product that handles more applications than other screens on the market. The increased capabilities, higher production, enhanced durability and ease of maintenance of the ES series make it an industry leader.
• Screen installs from 0° up to 10° in 2.5° increments to handle larger deck loads and bigger screen openings
• More steel in “rock zone” for industry leading durability; 5/16” (8 mm)
• Rugged computer-optimized decks with full-length bracing
• Optional bottom deck deflector plates boost screen efficiency
• High G-force, high efficiency El- Jay® oval stroke motion adjusts 3-ways to optimize performance
• Patented “flow-through” lubrication system and “sealed-for-life” double O-ring assembly extend equipment life
Working dimensions: 5 x 16" to 8 x 20" 2 or 3 deck / 1,829 x 6,096 to 2,438 x 6,096 mm 2 or 3 deck