The Terex Finlay 873 is ideally suited to working in aggregates, sand and gravel, top soil, construction demolition and recycling applications. This highly versatile machine can be fed either by a tracked mobile crusher, shovel or an excavator and has the capacity to process at a rate of up to 450 Tonnes per hour.
Now available with dual power technology option. Onboard electrical motors allow flexibility to run from an outside power supply or standard on-board engine.
• Screen box angle can be hydraulically adjusted to an angle between 13º to 19º.
• Screen box discharge end raises hydraulically 500mm to facilitate mesh changing.
• Screen box can accept punch plate, cascade fingers, bofar bars and speedharps.
• Galvanised access catwalk on both side of screen.
• Oversize conveyor angle can be adjusted from 18º to 24º.
• 1.2m wide Belt feeder complete with 7m3 manual folding hopper.