The high performance Terex Finlay 883+ is designed to work after a primary crusher or on it’s own as a frontline tracked mobile screening machine. Applications include quarrying, mining construction and demolition debris, topsoil, recycling, sand, gravel, coal and aggregates. The plant has the capacity to process at a rate of up to 600 tonnes per hour and can be fed either by a tracked mobile crusher, shovel or an excavator. Now available with dual power technology option. On-board electrical motors allow flexibility to run from an outside power supply or standard on-board engine.
• The banana profile and increased area of the new bottom deck maximizes screening of fines material.
• Modular configuration screen box with 4.8m x 1.5m (16’ x 5’) top deck and 4.8m x 1.5m (16’ x 5’) bottom deck screen.
• Aggressive screen box can accept bofor bars, speedharps, woven mesh, punch plate, tines and cascade fingers.
• Screen box angle can be hydraulically adjusted to an angle between 13º - 19º.
• Screen box discharge end can be hydraulically raised 500mm to facilitate efficient and easy media access and changing.
• All stockpiling conveyors are hydraulic angle adjustable.